Hania amir bbc interview about mery humsafar

 Watched a small part of Hania Aamir's recent interview with BBC Urdu.

Mere humsafar, bbc interview
Mere humsafar, bbc interview

 In which the anchor asked Hania that you are always doing strong characters, my friend, you said that you thought.

 In response to which Hania says that she did not want to do it with my companion etc. and then took the drama.  Haniya added that I have always done characters that motivate girls, based on women empowerment.

Mere humsafar, bbc interview
Mere humsafar, bbc interview

 Summary of Hania's dramatic role:

 #Phar-Wahi-Mohabbat A crying girl I don't remember the rest of the story 

 #tittli : A girl who keeps humiliating her husband all the time This is motivation

 #Dilraba : A girl who likes to play with boys and also rob them, this is women empowerment.

Mere humsafar, bbc interview
Mere humsafar, bbc interview

 #Ana: A weak-minded girl who stubbornly marries an older man and later regrets it is also motivation 

 #mere humsafar: A speechless innocent girl who is abandoned by her father and is cruelly abused by her father, etc.

 I don't know much about the characters of #meh-jeene-do and #sing-mah as I must have watched only a few episodes.

 Of all the other dramas that Hania has done, Romi's character was only in #Ishqiya, which is a bit inspiring, but I didn't find any of her characters motivational.


 And she is saying that I always do strong characters, where are those characters I want to see. 

 #HaniaAmir

Comments

Popular Posts